Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Command Center LCD not changing colors SOLVED:

Leptus

Hey there. 
I’m a new guy here. My issue seems to be a possible bug.  What is happening is I’m creating CC on Helix foot switch to control on/off on voice live 3 delay. This works!
The bug is as follows:  The led ring on switch changes to desired color, but display block only on occasion has matched the color.  More often than not, it remains white regardless of whatever color I choose. Anybody have insight?  Thanks in advance. 

9 hours ago, Leptus said:

The led ring on switch changes to desired color, but display block only on occasion has matched the color.

Your description is not detailed enough... but I "might" know what is going on. 

Are you using a Helix LT? Are you talking about "performance mode" on the LT? 

If so... keep the following in mind with performance mode....

• Presets are always B&W
  • Snapshots are always B&W
  • Stomp Mode displays in color.
  • When combining STOMP/SNAP/PRESETS on the preset screen... the STOMPS should display in color, everything else will still just be B&W

If you are not using an LT and/or Performance mode is not the problem, you need to provide more details :) 

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the responses. It is the Helix LT.   When in snapshot mode(4 snaps and 4 stomps), I have a foot switch configured to CC toggle an external unit. The stomp slot display remains B&W while the ring corresponds to whatever color has been chosen. I chose green because I was triggering a delay.  Now...  the thing is that there have been a few times where the stomp slot display does sync color with the foot switch. Just curious as to whether I might be doing something inadvertently.    Thanks again and I hope this is a little more clear. 

Here’s an example. Two different acoustic patches with no stomps assigned.  Identical cc toggle setup for each. The only difference is one shows up grey while the other color coordinates so to speak. 

Spoiler

9CB6D7F8-7CFD-404B-8CAE-800C8CC587D3.jpeg

4BB183DA-F71A-4D0F-A67D-AF1A834DBBEA.jpeg

2CFB98B3-C05B-4D84-8082-BA3285555480.jpeg

02C583DA-2BC4-473F-A302-6A23C8E6E3A0.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Leptus said:

Here’s an example. Two different acoustic patches with no stomps assigned.  Identical cc toggle setup for each. The only difference is one shows up grey while the other color coordinates so to speak. 

IMO.... Open a support ticket with Line 6 through your account...

• Give them your two presets you show here...
  • Explain the problem in detail to them
  • Optional: Point them to this thread 

If they find the problem in your preset they will let you know what it is. 

If they can duplicate the problem, they will verify it as a bug and add it to their list for fixing. 

Turns out I had inadvertently left a stomp assigned to the same switch I assigned CC Toggle to.  Hence,  green display rather than the proper grey color.  I've been forcing myself not to use editor so I could get used to the physical unit.  I think that's when I messed up.  Thanks for the help. 

• Like 1