Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Stomp MIDI CC# & Value for Expression Toggle

atmarker

Hi all, I've added an MIDI controller to expand the controls so that I can move between presets and snapshots without leaning down to use the control wheels and/paging buttons. It's also allowed me to move the tap tempo function off the third foot switch. I'm using the Disaster Area Designs DMC-3XL Gen 3. A great product and incredible customer service.

Super excited, went back to my presets and learned that, well, I have lost the ability to toggle between expression pedal 1 and expression pedal 2 on the Mission Helix expression. Understand how/why that happened.

I cannot find a MIDI CC & # to execute the toggle between expression 1 and expression 2.  If it is there an MIDI CC & # and I am missing it, does anyone know?

If not, is there a way to suggest it as a product improvement to Line 6?  I see reserved and unassigned CC#/values so I am optimistic...

Thanks in advance.

8 hours ago, atmarker said:

If not, is there a way to suggest it as a product improvement to Line 6?  I see reserved and unassigned CC#/values so I am optimistic...

Since I'm not a Stomp user I can't answer your question directly... but I can answer this one...

Line 6 uses ideascale for submitting features requests, they don't really monitor these user forums. 

https://line6.ideascale.com/   (you need to create an account)

Before adding this request, do a search to see if someone already did add it. in that case you just need to upvote it. there is no sense in splitting the ideas and watering down votes. 

• Like 1

Thanks that is great advice.  I'm on it!

13 hours ago, codamedia said:

Line 6 uses ideascale for submitting features requests, they don't really monitor these user forums. 

https://line6.ideascale.com/   (you need to create an account)

Before adding this request, do a search to see if someone already did add it. in that case you just need to upvote it. there is no sense in splitting the ideas and watering down votes. 

• Like 1