Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

XT LIVE no signal IN or OUT ? (SOLUTION HERE)

Dude, in case no signal in or out, this can save you weeks of frustrations, this happened to me..... no matter how stupid it sounds.... are you using exactly the original line 6 power source A.C. adapter  ???  not a regular-similar 9 V  D.C. power source..... read carefully... the power source its the problem it happened to me... you need to be sure using the original  A.C.power source (Not a regular D.C.) ...... iiiiiffff you use a regular 9V D.C.  the input signal goes to ground and it does not process anything..... I was using a 9V D.C. and no signal and I spent 1 week doing all kind of updates and contacting techinal support for nothing... after I found my original power source and connected ...voila it works like a charm...I read many guys on internet having same problem and technical support not giving them any answer telling them "send them to us so we can check it up"..... and charging you for that..... use a 9V Altern Current.... not D.C....... do it now.....  stop using a D.C.   (D.C. did not damaged my unit but it just don't make it work

• Like 1

• 3 years later...