Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Lead Boost? How can I do this

Is there a way without changing channels to put a lead boost using the stomp button?  Going crazy here trying to figure this out.  Is there a patch I need to download?

Any help will be great.

I have a Pod XT Live.

Thanks everyone.

I moved your post to the forum for POD XT. There are a couple of ways you can do a lead boost. You could use the Stomp....Another way if to use the volume pedal. Set the volume pedal as post. Then set the min to about 80% and max at 100%...when you kick the wah, volume stays at 100%...if you reverse the vol pedal min and max you can have the wah turn on at 80%...Back when I used XT, I tended to use the volume pedal approach to lead boost...If you have a cleaner tone, you can set it PRE and it will drive the amp more as volume goes up...This is not so useful on really saturated patches, but works great on dirty patches...The stomp works decently for some patches, but I tended to use it less...I am not remembering the setting under the stomp...I think you could use a compressor under it, but I think it's more like a clean tube screamer vibe...just not remembering the options under that as I did not use it all that much.