Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Can Anyone recommend a good stand for Helix Floor

omairangel

Hi everybody, I'm all excited, just ordered my Line 6 Helix Floor, can't wait to get it. I have a question for all of you, can any of you recommend a small stand to put my Helix on? I plan on keeping it on the floor when I am practicing, but when I finish and putting it away, I don't want to keep it on floor. Can anyone of you wonderful bright spots help? Thanks..

The On-Stage MIX400 Mixer Stand is what I went with and it is exceptional! As @BLS_Okie posted: "... it fits the Helix Floor PERFECTLY!" The adjustable height and tilt allow me to set it so the unit is just right and the stand remains rock stable. The caster wheel lock is also really handy. Every once in a long while, it has gone on sale at well below $100. If you can find one when it's marked down, grab it! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chasingMango said:

This is the one I use.

Unfinished vs. Prefinished Hardwood Flooring

Sooooooo...........Since this isn't funny, you must be serious. He said in his post, often uses this as well. But he made it clear he wanted an alternative. I mean, you didn't actually think this was funny?...............or did you?  ;D