Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Difference Between 75 And 150?

rsleonard

Unless I am missing something they seem identical except for the watts, speaker size and of course cabinet size/weight, I am considering getting the 150 for the larger speaker (in hopes it would sound better) vs needing it for the power so much, I plan to use the amp as a bluetooth speaker when I am not playing guitar thru it.

Downloaded the app onto my ipad to mess with for now it seems to find tones to match most of what I have in my music list here although I can't load/hear them it's a good start to see a few choices on songs to get you close to the sound, still watching youtube videos hoping to get a good review of it side by side and conclusions if the 150 sounds much deeper fuller overall which I am guessing it would due to the larger speaker!?

krisreese and FTLOSM are correct.  The only physical differences are the speaker size/weight, and the presets are interchangeable.  I haven't set them up for a side by side comparision with the same tone, but tones I have worked with written on a 150 sounded similar when loaded onto a 75.  Hope that helps.