Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

MIKKO- help needed

merdenoms74

Do you have any other programs opened using the Helix as a sound device? I noticed multiclient support to be pretty bad with the Helix under OSX - for instance, sometimes I just can't use WaveLab while running Logic as well in case both are using the Helix as the audio device.

Quite an interesting concept, btw. Even if latency might not be much fun to deal with, one could still use the Helix' looper and fiddle around with IR mixing.

But then, the same can be done in any sequencer without any extra expenses (exporting mixed IRs works just fine, too).

What I posted is windows 10 fyi - install asio4all you will get it working

It is standalone thats why I like it so much - be careful if you buy it and format your pc or upgrade OS you will have to request another license code real pia - Mikko does not get right back to you but as a standalone its great while running helix its real time in background

No latency using asio4all 

Just be aware that Line 6 does not support ASIO4ALL. It is not a fully compliant ASIO driver and has been known to cause problems with Line 6 devices. If you encounter any issues Line 6 Support will, rightly, tell you to use th Line 6 ASIO driver and call back if problems persist.

I use Mikko to create my IRs. 

although I've used it as a standalone to mess around, what worked best for me was to send a non IR signal into Logic.   Then I loop a section of the song with Mikko as a plugin and dial in the sounds. 

I'm sure there is multiple ways to do it. 

I like to have a reference track going when i make IR's though. 

Have it working with line6 drivers now - guess just messing with it rebooting etc. helps - not sure but I will stick with line6 driver

Still wonky to register got temp key and then got real one and it still shows temp - they need a better system - think I wont be purchasing any addons to much hassle

working.jpg