Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

"There are no updates available for this device"

vttom

I downloaded the latest Line 6 Updater (v1.18), plugged in my G10 base unit, ran the updater, logged in, selected the G10 Reveiver from the GUI.

However, on the next screen, I get the message "There are no updates available for this device" but in the upper left corner under "RELAY G10" it says "Firmware Version 1.00".

What's going on here? Clearly the latest firmware is newer than 1.00. Is there a way to force a firmware update regardless of version?

Also, I should mention... I have 2 G10 receivers/transmitters. The reason I tried updating the firmware is because things are acting wonky... I can't seem to get the transmitters and the bases paired properly.

I think what has happened here is that something weird happened to the bases and they both reverted to v1.00 of the firmware, but the transmitters are still on a newer firmware revision, and they are having trouble "talking" to each other.

Is this a plausable explanation?

Interesting. That's good news, I guess.

Not sure why I'm suddenly having so much trouble getting my G10Ts to pair with my G10Rs properly.

I'm stuck in this situation where both Ts have paired with the same R. No matter what I do (plugging the Ts into the Rs, etc.) I can't seem to get one of the Ts to pair with the other R.