Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

PodXT Pro with Catalina OS

Hi all,

I'm still using my PodXT Pro at my home studio to record my demos. The thing is that I've just bought a new Macbook with Catalina OS already installed, but Line 6 Monkey and Line 6 Edit apps don't work!

Do you know if Line 6 is working on a 64bit version of these apps? What are we supposed to do with our legacy units?

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This is great.  I am going to hit that up in the next day or so.  I was so worried about it so I pulled out my PC laptop with Windows 7 to get it back up and running and it is slow.  Can't believe how fast systems are now with only a 4 year old computer.  

• 1 month later...

Still no info on this feed.  So I also own a MacBook Pro (Beast of a Laptop) and I have tried so many ways to get this up and running.  I know with OS Version 15+ is a no go to run it on a MAC OS.  So I purchased Parallels Desktop 15 and tried to lead a Windows 7 version and load the drivers that way.  On my Windows Laptop running windows 7 works great.  But when I clone the HD to my MAC Virtual Machine Parallels desktop the driver has no hope with parallels.  I am in contact with Tech Support and then go upgraded to Next level and now I am in contact with the coders to try to resolve the problem.  Parallels Desktop is doing way more for a product that is not even theirs.  I will keep you updated on Parallels/Win7

• 2 years later...

Regarding using the older 32-bit software, I'd partition the MacBook Pro's hard drive and install an operating system that is older than Catalina.

Instructions here:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201255

and here:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204904

One will install the OS that originally came with your machine and you will be able to use the older software!

Hope this helps!