Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Where are the supposed 8 effects?

fretnoise

Sorry but I’m really frustrated with the lack of info in the manual for my new Spider V mk2 120.  Literature says you can have 8 simultaneous effects, how?  How do I access the noise gate and wah wah?  The manual says you can press the Edit button at any time to bring the Blocks, when I press it either brings up an edit screen for a single effect or a single amp.  Is it really too much to ask for a manual that addresses these things?

Each Spider V preset has 3 freely assignable effects as well as a compressor, noise gate, volume, wah, reverb and eq that are always locked to you signal chain, but can be bypassed if not desired. Pressing Edit will let you edit a selected effect or the preset's amp model. You can use the rotary knob to scroll through parameters and also scroll to different effects and amp/cab settings. You can access the noise gate, wah, comp, eq, and reverb parameters by scrolling in the edit menu.

You can also connect Spider V to a computer or smart device via USB and use the free Spider Remote app to edit your tones with a graphic display of your amp, effects and signal chain.