Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix/PowerCab/DAW routing issue

fourchimney

I have been using my Helix Floor as an audio interface for Cubase. It generally works great. The Cubase stereo tracks come into the Hx via USB 1/2 and I use the XLR outs to feed my active studio monitor. I can send the guitar output of my Presets to USB 5/6 and the Mic input to USB 3/4. It even lets me reamp by sending a dry guitar part back into the Hx via USB 7. So far, so good.

Yesterday my PowerCab 212+ showed up. I'm feeding the PowerCab via the L6 Link using an ordinary XLR cable. Sounds great - I LOVE this amp.

But all is not good in paradise: The Cubase tracks coming into the Hx are feeding my active monitors via the XLRs as usual, and now also playing (very loudly) on the PowerCab via the L6 Link.

Cubase is just sending tracks via ASIO Helix and USB 1/2. It doesn't see hardware past that, so I can't "switch off" the PowerCab from the DAW

Does anyone have advice on how to change the routing so that the PowerCab doesn't see the DAW? Or maybe know how to configure the L6 Link port?

Thanks mucho in advance,

Mike