Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Backpack available....

themetallikid

I apologize if there is a better place for this (mods delete or move if necessary)...but with my new pedalboard inbound, I no longer need my Helix Backpack.  Its still in great condition....I'd be willing to part with it for a fair deal.  If interested, PM me...we can work out details.  

I dont sell/trade/buy a lot of stuff so I dont have a ton of references...but its a legit offer.  I'm in WI if that matters. 

I did the same thing when I moved to a pedal board.... it was a tough decision, as that back pack is so useful.

In the end, it sold in about 15 minutes on my local classifieds... without price negotiation. The tell tale sign I could have charged more :) 

Out of curiosity, what did you end up ordering for a board and power supply? 

What did you sell the pack for?

I ordered a customized board of the link below.  because of the height of the Helix they are making the lid slightly taller to accommodate.  Because it is angled there is room under the front side to 'store' my Drop/Freqout/Talkbox/Mission Engineering 529i pedals and on the surface will sit my Helix/Mission Engineering Expression pedal/G50 Wireless.  The board will come with a mic stand clip mounted to the front left side (i'm always on the left when facing the audience) and also have a power inlet/outlet installed as well as a double inlet/outlet...which will feed my external powered wedge, and a small power strip which will cover my Helix and Power supply power needs. 

The 529i power supply seems like it matches up great.  It has 2 500mA outputs at 9v and comes with a voltage doubler cable (though it is a short cable so positioning on the board was hard to figure out), and also has a cool USB side power jack.  For the price/specs I couldn't resist that one.  

https://pedalpad.com/shop/products-buy-now-or-learn-more#!/DEEP-ER-III-Pedal-Boards-Deeper-&-Phatter-18-front-to-back-depth/p/91106133/category=0

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/529iPedalPwr--mission-engineering-inc-529i-usb-pedalboard-power-supply-with-integrated-battery

• Like 1

3 hours ago, themetallikid said:

What did you sell the pack for?

Keep in mind, I'm in Canada... and therefore CAD currency. 

I listed it for $120 firm (1/2 price in Canada) and got that. It was a year old, used on over 100 shows, but still in good condition.  It was included with my purchase of an LT so I didn't lose any money. 

Congrats on your new purchases... hope it all works out for you!