Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Aux and Guitar input crossover

mtyrrell1982

I'm running a 1999 Parker fly into the helix, mag pickups in to the guitar input and piezo into the aux input. The cable is a stereo jack to 2 mono jacks. When in the stereo mode, where the outputs are totally separate, I'm getting a crossover between the 2 sets of pickups, even when the input is not part of the signal chain. I realise it is probably a bad cable or jack on the guitar side, but I thought I'd get an easy fix out of the way before getting the soldering iron out!

Try this. Go to global settings and look at input/output settings. Go to send/return mode settings. Is it set to AUX? Set it to RETURN. Or vice versa. You can try using a SEND instead of main ouput for your piezo as well. I had a similar issue with HX Stomp and that's how I worked it out. Settings may be a little different on your unit.