Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Stomp 1 EXP pedal & 1 Footswitch

cchild2112

I've looked around for an answer but have yet to find one, so here goes...

I've supplemented my HX Stomp with a Mission SP1-L6H, but I also have a single external switch;  I'd like to use them so the HX Stomp's 3 switches can access Snapshots, the EXP1 can be set to the SP1-L6H and the small switch can be set as Tuner/Tap Tempo.  So far, everything works with one exception:  The expression pedal's toggle switch doesn't work.  So when I want to use the Wah, for example, I need to stomp a switch to engage a snapshot where the Way block is "on" and THEN start rocking the expression pedal.  My question is this:  Is it not possible to have the expression pedal toggle the wah (or whammy, etc.) with its switch like a regular wah pedal?  If it is, how do I set this up?

Thanks!

Chris

If you're using the SP1-L6H with the toe switch connected, you can't connect another external switch. There's only two circuits in the EXP1/2; FS4/5 jack. You can do one expression pedal and one switch (which the SP1-L6H is on its own), two switches or two expression pedals. You need to run a TRS to dual TS cable (also commonly called an insert cable) from the Stomp to the SP1-L6H in order for its toe switch to work.

image.thumb.png.7f3743909c1031ec9b32885878241f3c.png