Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Midi Program Switching Issue

I am looking for a device that can allow my Line 6 Spider V240HC and AXE IO interface to be able to change presets together.  Wondering if I were to use an older POD 2.0 or POD Pro Rack unit whether I would be able to use my Behringer FCB 1010 foot controller to send MIDI program switch changes to all three deivies where the AXE IO is connected to the POD 2.0 (POD Pro) via DIN connections and from the POD 2.0 device to the Spider V 240HC via the FVB jack on the back of the POD unit and have all three devices switch in unison. 

I think I answered one of your other posts. You seem to have some misunderstanding about the FBV controllers. The POD's FBV jack won't control the Spider V. The FBV is essentially just a remote control for whatever you're connecting it to. It's not like a MIDI controller in that you can have control messages sent through one device to another device downstream. The Spider V has no MIDI capabilities, so there's really no easy way (or no way at all) to integrate with other gear like you're talking about. Connection the POD's FBV jack to the Spider V's FBV jack may actually damage one or both of those units as both would be sending power over the line.