Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

LT kicks me out of live view when pressing a switch assigned to parameters

Billy_Boy_Music

New to the Helix family and trying to work things out. I have a Helix LT and have downloaded a preset that uses FSs to change parameters.  The preset was built on a Helix Floor.  My issue is that when I use a FS that is assigned to change parameters, ie drive setting of the amp or reverb level, my screen goes to the preset block layout and I have to hit the View button to get back to the snapshot / stomp view.  Not really conducive when playing live. I realize I could create Snapshots, but the present was designed to be used in Stomp Mode.  I have asked the originator of the preset and unfortunately it seems to be an LT issue.  Any one have a solution for this?  thanks.

This happen on all presets? Maybe something is wrong with the downloaded preset? Have you installed the lastest firmware?

Have you checked your global settings>footswitches?

Have you tried a reset?

Holding footswitch 5+6 on boot restores Global parameters.

Holding footswitch 9+10 on boot restores presets, setlists, globals and IRs - Don't forget to backup!!!

7 hours ago, Peter said:

This happen on all presets? Maybe something is wrong with the downloaded preset? Have you installed the lastest firmware?

Have you checked your global settings>footswitches?

Have you tried a reset?

Holding footswitch 5+6 on boot restores Global parameters.

Holding footswitch 9+10 on boot restores presets, setlists, globals and IRs - Don't forget to backup!!!

Thanks for the response.

It only happens on a preset where a FS changes one or more parameters.  I experimented with a brand new preset that I created and the same thing happened.  It does not happen when using a FS to bypass/turn on an effect.

I am using the newest firmware.

I did check the Global settings.

I have not tried a reset yet as I’m in conversation on another forum where folks are having the same issues and are more experienced than I, but it may come to that.