Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Sad day helix land!!

cgar18

I had to sell my Helix,cliche saying like things could be worse are true but annoying,of course things could be worse but Ijust wanted to tell people if you are in the market for one IMO it was the best musical equipment Ive owned in a long time.When I was younger I had a fender twin with jbl and great arms from lifting it lol but this helix reminded of those good ole days when I loved the sound I was getting.I turned on the twin model and I was sold.Well here is hoping to get back on my feet and get it again by this summer,its day, 3 hours and I miss it so much.Hug your helix before you go to bed, take care.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2020 at 4:50 PM, cgar18 said:

I had to sell my Helix,cliche saying like things could be worse are true but annoying,of course things could be worse but Ijust wanted to tell people if you are in the market for one IMO it was the best musical equipment Ive owned in a long time.When I was younger I had a fender twin with jbl and great arms from lifting it lol but this helix reminded of those good ole days when I loved the sound I was getting.I turned on the twin model and I was sold.Well here is hoping to get back on my feet and get it again by this summer,its day, 3 hours and I miss it so much.Hug your helix before you go to bed, take care.

Well I was sad that I had to sell my helix and I missed it so much.I bought a Boss katana to hold me over and it is a great amp but its not the same so I just put my extra money down On a hx stomp from Zzsounds and Im paying it off monthly payments.Im so glad I got some sort of helix I really love and miss it.I still get the same type of amps and effects etc so Im happy,but to my surprise plugging in My Stomp into the Power amp in on the katana sounds freaking great.If anyone is looking for a power amp to use with the helix I suggest trying this,not only it sounds great but it makes a great backup amp.