Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Loss of tone on patches.

boltonfan62

I recently started having an issue with my patches losing their sound. As an example.  I'm playing in Americana Clean and all of a sudden all of the content that makes that tone what it is vanishes and it sounds like I'm sending a much lower dry signal to my Headrush flat response speaker.  It happened at a gig so for a temporary fix I found that if I switched to any other patch say footswitch B and then back to the one I really wanted all of the settings returned to normal.  This has happened a few times now on different patches.  Anybody have a fix?  The unit is still under Warranty but I'm working regularly and don't have a backup to send it to Sweetwater for a couple of weeks.

On 3/11/2020 at 7:40 AM, kevell99 said:

Did you notice it happens when you go in/out of the tuner? I know that was an issue for a lot of people

Not in my case.  It has happened during a song where I've switched to that patch from a different patch.  A quick switch back and forth between patches again fixes it but you don't know when it's going to happen again of course.