Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Release date.

Guitarsarang

A few retailers were advertising early dates in order to secure preorders, but L6 have said April was the target, but production/work restrictions in China might cause that to slip - hopefully not too far! :) 

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, davisdc50 said:

I preordered from GC and the ship date said 4/15. Now it says 5/15. :(

The first batch was shipped from California to retailers this week. So people should start seeing them soon. Whether or not your is in the first batch depends on how many GC sold, I guess. Personally, there's been a few time when Musician's Friend (same company as GC, for all intents and purposes) sent me an email saying something was going to be backordered for a month or so only to send me a shipping notification the next day.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I haven't seen anyone have a Pod Go in Europe yet. Supply dates are constantly being pushed back. No one dares to give a date and the only ones we find say a supply around the beginning of July.

Line 6 does not respond to requests.

Are there Europeans with reliable information? Or Line 6 directly?

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Frank posted on another forum saying that European units should land with distributors next week, and take a week or so to get to shops - Andertons 'end of May' timeline for their first batch looks realistic now :)

Thanks @kevell99That sounds promising. We can all discuss Pod Go til the cows come home but it's only by trying one that we'll be able to experience just how good it is, better understand it's great features, foibles and potential shortfalls, and be able to determine whether it's the right solution for each of our respective needs.

On 5/15/2020 at 12:56 PM, kevell99 said:

Frank posted on another forum saying that European units should land with distributors next week, and take a week or so to get to shops - Andertons 'end of May' timeline for their first batch looks realistic now :)

I've had confirmation from andertons that there is a further delay, so they aren't expecting any until June 20th. 

On 5/20/2020 at 6:09 AM, Fimble said:

I've had confirmation from andertons that there is a further delay, so they aren't expecting any until June 20th. 

Just had the same ffs, getting ridiculous now. 

I ordered mine from GC back in March, first I was told I would get in May, then they pushed it back to June, that didn't may sense to me because others were ordering theirs way after I did, and they were getting theirs so I called GC and asked what was going on and they couldn't explain why I didn't get mine, so I called AMS they had them on hand I ordered a unit from them at a good price, ordered it Friday and got it Sunday...great service...