Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Backpack/Carrying Bag/Case for POD GO?

goat1927

• 1 month later...

I am using a Mono Club 2.0 as a carry bag.  I kept the POD GO box packing and it makes a great fit.  The box packing keeps it suspended off of the bottom and away from the sides so you get extra protection.  Attached a picture of it packed.

20200424_125045.jpg

• Upvote 1

On 4/24/2020 at 5:03 PM, EdmundR said:

I am using a Mono Club 2.0 as a carry bag.  I kept the POD GO box packing and it makes a great fit.  The box packing keeps it suspended off of the bottom and away from the sides so you get extra protection.  Attached a picture of it packed.

20200424_125045.jpg

Excellent idea (and fit). Very surprised Line6 doesn't have a bag/case/backpack specifically for this unit, since it's meant to travel easy. Maybe in forthcoming months...

Thank you!

• 1 month later...
On 4/26/2020 at 5:47 AM, spaceatl said:

I'm using a laptop backpack I got from my day job. perfect fit.

That's my plan too, well a laptop shoulder bag anyway, as it's light, well padded, strong and should have plenty of room for power supply, cables, and two extra footswitches. 

• 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, shikawkee said:

Weird.  Anyway, this is what you should search for.  They gotta' have it there too: Gator G-MULTIFX - Medium Guitar Effects Pedal Bag

Thanks but I'm familiar with the bag. Don't need it myself as I'm using a padded Dell laptop bag that's perfect with loads of room for cables etc. 're the link I was just thinking of others.

1 hour ago, voxman55 said:

Thanks but I'm familiar with the bag. Don't need it myself as I'm using a padded Dell laptop bag that's perfect with loads of room for cables etc. 're the link I was just thinking of others.

Ah, cool.  Yeah, I dunno'.  The link is working here.  A medium-large packpack should work just fine too.

No need to spend big bucks.

• 2 months later...

At $69.99 the Pod Go bag looks hugely overpriced. https://www.zzounds.com/item--LINPODGOBAG?siid=285580

Dimensions are: 4"Dx12"Wx18"H

If you want to pay way over the odds because it says 'Pod go' then fine. Otherwise, a Gator bag at $32.99 is less than half the price: 

https://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/gator-micro-key-controller-bag

image.thumb.png.a92f904c51630c9ffecd43408b122b8b.png

Interior Dimensions
Interior Length: 16 in.
Interior Width: 10 in.
Interior Height: 3 in.
Interior Lengh (Aux): 10 in.
Interior Width (Aux): 7 in.
Interior Depth (Aux): 1 in.

Exterior Dimensions
Exterior Length: 17.8 in.
Exterior Width: 11.3 in.
Exterior Height: 3.8 in.
Exterior Weight: 1.2 lb.

FEATURES
  • Gig bag for midi controllers and production samplers; 16 x 10 x 3 in.
  • Heavy-duty rugged Nylon construction
  • Padded, soft-lined interior
  • Comfortable, adjustable shoulder strap
  • Large exterior accessory pocket perfect for cable and connectors

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I just bought a laptop bag from a thrift store. All my local thrift stores have large selections of laptop bags. IMO they are almost perfect - many are padded and some even have hard inserts which provide even more protection. And they all have multiple pockets for cables, power supplies, etc. Just make sure you measure and get one right sized. 

Cost me $3. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...