Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

How to save tones on android?

Daviddannenberg

Dear Community,

I have had many connection and login-problems with the firehawk app and have worked on several tones costing me a lot of time. I tried to save the tones I made to the board but all that was possible (Sometimes, when the app didnt throw Invalid-Token-Errors) was to save it to "My Tones" or the "Line6 Cloud".

Does anybody of you know, how to save tones either from the cloud or the ones you created yourself.

I know it has worked a while ago but I cannot figure out how it worked, or did they stop the support for the Android version? I am completely frustrated.

Thanks and Sorry for my bad english.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The Android app does this at times. From the app go to Settings, Log out and then back in. Lame, but it should work after that.

For Saving, hit cloud icon at the top.

After it is in My Tones, when you click it it goes to the editor.

From there, you click the cloud icon at the top and will see Publish to Line 6 cloud.

• 2 weeks later...

I think no one understood the question.

When you have any of the presets open, go to the cloud or your tones and load up whatever tone you want in the board. Once the tone is loaded, save it in the board how you would normally save, by holding the active preset button down once, then again when it's blinking. The preset should be recorded on the board with the same name it had in My Tones or the Cloud.