Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Native won´t start (Cubase 10 + Mac)

SWE1331

Hi,
I´ve been using the HX Stomp for a while and really like it! So I downloaded the trial version of Helix Native.

Installed it on my computer (Macbook Pro 2015, with Catalina 10.15.3) and it worked really good...for one day. This morning when I started my DAW (Cubase 10 Artist) and tried to start Native the "rainbow-wheel" is just spinning...

So I uninstalled Native and installed a new version. But the same problem remained. 

Since i liked Helix Native yestarday, I bought a licened copy, and installed. (after i have removed the trial version) But it wont start....

I tried to open Native in AU Lab, but same thing there...

Has anyone got any ideas what to try next..

After reading a lot of threads I fount the answer in the thread "Helix Native chrashes Logic Pro X"

"SUCCESS!!

So I was having the same frustrating SPINNING WHEEL issue while using Logic Pro as many others... but I made one change that seems to have fixed the problem! 

I just turned off my internet connection (WiFi) then tried opening the plugin in Logic, but this time instead of it causing the constant spinning wheel,  it prompted me for my account login info (...because of no internet connection).

But this time where I had previously been connecting over my home Wi-Fi... I instead connected to my iPhone via PERSONAL HOTSPOT... typed in my password and it loaded right up! 

And after that first successful attempt I now seem to be able to use my home Wi-Fi without any issues and everything seems to be working as it should! "

DANG....FINALLY!!!

Thank you  jeremydlloyd79