Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix and Variax BASS

Hello,

I'm french. I've noticed the variax bass is not recognized by the helix ; nevertheless, though the names that can be read on the helix are not the acutel names of the bass modelisations, it's not too hard to find the links between the names that can be read (which are these of the recent variax : standard, JTV etc.) and the bass modelisations. And the bass modelisations (with "fake names") can be recorded in helix presets just like for a variax guitar.

On variax guitars, there is the modelisation selector and are two other knobs : volume and tone ; on the bass, there are 4 knobs : volume, high tone, low tone and a kind of balance supposed to emulate the mix between the low and the high mic.

My question is : is it possible to record the settings of the bass knobs in the helix (as it is for variax) ? if it is, how am I to do ?

Sorry for my approximative english, thank you (and don't forget to wash your hands).