Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Updater 1.19 downloads as a Mac DMG file on a Windows 10 system

jon_bondy

I know that this is not the right place, but I cannot figure out a better place.  There does not appear to be a forum for either software or web site problems or the Relay products.

Line 6 wants me to upgrade the firmware in my Relay G10, but in order to do that, I need to install the latest Updater.  When I try to download the Updater, I get a DMG file, which is useless on a Windows PC.  I am never given a choice of whether I want an EXE or a DMG.

How does one acquire the Updater 1.19 update on a Windows PC?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I downloaded the free testfile for the Metallurgy for Windows10, but it came as a Mac DMG-file. I can't open that.
So you seem to prefer Mac-users. And so it is goodby for me...

Sorry, as I have used Line6-hardgear products and liked them for more than 15 years.

Best,

/ Mikael

On 11/27/2022 at 3:22 PM, LineUp418 said:

I downloaded the free testfile for the Metallurgy for Windows10, but it came as a Mac DMG-file. I can't open that.
So you seem to prefer Mac-users. And so it is goodby for me...

Sorry, as I have used Line6-hardgear products and liked them for more than 15 years.

Best,

/ Mikael

Hi there - you just need to download the installation file for Windows… I’m a bit confused as to how you downloaded the .dmg file, but there is separate .exe file as well.