Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

You might try the Edit Buffer Initialization. Here's a link: 

Try the Edit Buffer Initialization with the following steps:

1. Turn off the POD
2. Turn on the POD while holding down the Save and Edit buttons simultaneously
3. The POD's LCD screen should display Init Edit Buffer
4. Push the Output mode button
5. Turn the Select / Select Page knob one click to the right
6. Turn the Effect Tweak / Change Value knob to the left or right adjusting the contrast.

If that does not help, please try re-installing the flash memory on the PODxt device using the instructions in the following link:

Pod xt Series: Factory Reset, Reflash, and Firmware Updates

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

My Pod XT has one side of screen (left) working fine, the right half instantly blocks up on start up and is not readable.

Everything else works fine.

Sometimes if you turn the unit off and on quickly it shows the right half working, not completely working but just good enough to read.

anyone any ideas, Ive taken the unit apart and the power supply pcb location is running pretty hot but all caps seem to look good.

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Many people have exact problem with Pod XT. I get a blank orange screen. Every year or so, I pull it out and try to get it to work to no avail. Dealer wants money just to troubleshoot it. I will never buy a line 6 product again.

1 hour ago, dmpodlive said:

Many people have exact problem with Pod XT. I get a blank orange screen. Every year or so, I pull it out and try to get it to work to no avail. Dealer wants money just to troubleshoot it. I will never buy a line 6 product again.

The POD XT first came out in 2002... You're still holding a grudge over a product that's 18 years old?