Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Amp Head with Powercab 212 Plus

Recommended Posts



You need something that can absorb the power of the amp, and has a line level DI output if you wish to not use another speaker cabinet. 


The Radial Headload for example.

They also make the Radial JDX-48 which is meant to go in between an amp and speakers, and just take a tap off the output to use as a DI output.  But you still need a speaker cabinet or loadbox to absord the amplifier's output.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...