Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Recording Function mainmix volume to low???

Hey folks, we owned two Stagescape MD20 a few years ago and we are very happy with it.

Maybe you  can help me with one  problem i have. When i record a song to USB, the mainmix-WAV

is very silent and in Ableton DAV it is not possible to fix this (just can push the Volume about +6dB

and this is not enough)

The single channel outputs are fine and i can use without problems in Ableton to mix it.

But i want to record the complete mix for a Band Demo including effekts. This is

actually not possible.

How can i fix the problem with the low Volume. ... i have same Problems on both mixer.

Thank you for your help.

Wolfi

Hello, i have the same behavior with mine.
What i do, is to import the stereo mix track into a DAW, and I "Normalize" it up to -6dB, for example.
You surely have this functionality in Ableton....i have it in Studio One, and Audacity also has it.
After expanding the volume you can then proceed to do the rest of mastering tasks.
Cheers, a.