Sign in to follow this  
RobyRocks

HX Stomp disconnects all my devices

HI! I have a great problem with HX Stomp.

When I use it with my computer (I connect HX Stomp to computer via USB) for example to record a song or to make a video tutorial ecc... it disconnects all my devices...
I use an iMac late 2013, when I connect my HX Stomp, in 3-4 minutes it disconnects my webcam, my mouse, my keyboard, my microphone and my audio interface.... all devices!
I'm sure that is HXStomp because I've tried a lot of tests... changing cables, changing USB ports, changing MacOS, and this problem happen only when HX Stomp is connected.

Please can you help me?

For me,  I have Helix Floor and get blue screens and major issues.   the root problem is the supremely evil Logitech ghub software.   you can start by killing anything logitech in your task manager to see if things work fine... otherwise you may need to uninstall logitech product software.

this has been an issue for 2 years (with Logitech) not helix.    I think logitech incorrectly sees the helix/HX as one of their products and then tries to launch the drivers for it and screws up the system..

give that a try & let us know.

• Upvote 1

I concur with kringle. I used to have USB connectivity issues that were resolved as soon as I disconnected any Logitech devices and restarted my computer. I no longer use Logitech.