marmatkat

Steps to control PC+ master volume from Helix LT?

Hey Folks,

Digging my Powecab 112 Plus (haven't been able to try out side the bedroom - no band practices or gigs), and I'm exploring controlling the master volume via MIDI. I believe this is an undocumented feature, but I found mention elsewhere and I'm wondering if anyone is doing this. Here's the post ( https://line6.com/support/topic/36395-powercab-plus-midi-control-with-helix-midi/?tab=comments#comment-313560 ):

Powercab+ Master Volume MIDI CC#7

I have no MIDI experience, but I'm hoping it's straightforward to tell the expression pedal to send a volume parameter message of some kind to control between a range. But if that's a global range (say 0 is no sound and 100% is full volume), then it would be a hassle having to adjust each preset according to the venue... (Obviously I haven't thought this out very far.)

Just curious your thoughts. Thanks!

In command center I assing to the EXP pedal2 --> Command--> MIDI CC-- CC#7, and adjust min and max value to taste.

• Thanks 1

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2020 at 1:32 AM, patriciogac said:

In command center I assing to the EXP pedal2 --> Command--> MIDI CC-- CC#7, and adjust min and max value to taste.

Must try it when I get home!!