Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

patch dissapears

PaulTBaker

I have a helix lt.  I connect it to my DT25 through the link cable.  I also connect it to an XR18R mixer going to EV speakers using the Left and Right XLRs.  A few nights ago, I was tweaking a patch that uses the RevvGen preamp.  There was a loud pop and my DT25 stopped working, however the sound continued through the XR18.  I figured a tube may have blown on the DT25 and would put new ones in later.  Last night, I went back to the patch I was working on, and it was gone!  I had a copy of it in another spot and copied it back to the original spot (1C).  I made some tweaks, saved it, and went on to mess with other patches.  When I went back to 1C, the patch was gone again.  So I copied another patch (that used a different preamp) to 1C, changed the amp to the RevvGen and saved it.  I switched to another patch, did some stuff, came back to the 1C and it was gone again..... So I copied another patch to 1C with a different preamp, made some small changes but did not change it to the RevvGen preamp.  I saved it, went to other patches, did stuff and came back to patch 1C.... it was still there!

So, has anyone else seen this behavior?  RevvGen patches going away?  When I say going away, all the blocks were erased, it looked like an empty patch.  It seemed to only be for the RevvGen..... however, I have other RevvGen patches that are similar to the one the got erased that work fine and do not erase themselves.  

Do you think that whatever made the DT25 stop working messed up the physical patch location 1C?

Any thoughts are appreciated!  Thanks.