Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Dsp Boot Error On My Hd400

scruff78

Last weekend, I connected my HD400 to my laptop for the first time in a VERY long time.  Line 6 Monkey told me there were updates.  So, I figured why the hell not.  So, I told them to run.

While the update was being performed, Line 6 Monkey popped up an error message saying it had encountered an error and would be shutting down. 

When the update started, it said that the FULL update should be run uninterrupted so I left the HD400 sit with it saying DOWNLOADING.... for a couple hours.   I came back and it was still like that so I assumed that things got messed up and I'd have to start over so I powered it down.

Only thing is, now it won't power back up properly.  I get a message that says DSP BOOT ERROR then NOTHING!!!  I've tried resetting to factory settings.  I've tried using different cables, USB ports etc and nothing.

Please help.  Can someone tell me where to go from here to fix my HD400?

• Upvote 1

• 11 months later...

You just wrote exactly what I was going to.. new computer and all. Everything as advised by the manufacturer, and here I am trying to trobule-shoot my HD400.. desgin issues? :l perhaps, I'll keep on reading.

Did I say it? That is EXACTLY how it happened to me.

• 3 months later...

try actually contacting line6: http://line6.com/company/contact/

this is a user forum and is not actively reviewed by the support team....

in other words line6 support has likely not aware of your issue.

He believed that line 6 would have a much better customer care!

If anyone knows tell me please

• Upvote 1