Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

How can I move the FX loop (the send and return) after the reverb?

tannyrsd3

Title says it all IIB a nutshell. I have a dedicated looping pedal that I want to use through the fx loop but because the fx loop is before the reverb on the Firehawk app the dedicated looping pedal doesn’t pick that up. How do I move reverb to before the fox loop. As far as I can tell it won’t let me. Is this a bug? Seems like a very simple thing I should be able to do and is frustrating it doesn’t just let me.

The Firehawk imposes some restrictions on FX block locations. In the app you can see the options when you touch and hold a block - vertical bars appear indicating the possible locations of the block. The Reverb block has only two possible locations: at the end of the signal path or immediately before the amp. In the latter case that leaves the FX Loop block at the end of the chain. 

I know that is probably not exactly what you’re looking for (reverb before amp) but it seems to be the only option to get the FX Loop at the end of the chain.