Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Line 6 Helix | Clean and Bright Bass Tone | Overview

thenickhill81

In today's video I go over my Clean and Bright bass tone that I pretty much start with when I'm writing or recording any music other than my metal productions. After a play through of a track I put together, I go over all of the settings inside of Helix. I am using the Ampeg SVT-4 PRO amp block. I am also using Ownhammer Impulses in this one from their Ampeg pack. https://www.ownhammer.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=190&products_id=354&zenid=3b5832f68c08a3b983ca8799c6b347f6 I hope this is helpful and you can use it as a jumping off point for your own productions. Be safe guys and I hope you're all doing well. Love Nick

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow. Nice! Excellent and very useful video. I've watched some of your other videos, but don't nasty snarly metal stuff so I fast forwarded. So .... it was great to see you laying down some clean bass tones. I'm always looking for ways to improve bass tone.  I'll spend some more time with this and Helix Native (in Logic Pro) later this week. Thx.

johnplainsong.com

• Like 1

• 7 months later...