Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Spider V60 firmware rollback

Grou_mou

Hi,

I recently updated my Spider V60 firmware to 2.01. How do I roll the firmware back to V1.01 or the factory settings. The reason why is I really like the Firewoman preset. It has completely changed with the V 2.01.

Or alternitively, if someone can show me what settings the original Firewoman preset was, that would be awesome as well.

Thanks in advance,

Grou_Mou

You can rollback to 1.01 using the Line 6 updater application line6.com/software  

Line 6 updater should recognize your Spider V when connected to a computer via USB. Click through the prompts to update the amp, you can manually select an older firmware from the list of available firmwares.

Thanks for the help. When I follow the steps above with the updater, the only version that I see is the newest 2.02.0.

I do not see any older versions... There is no list to select from through the updater when I follow the prompts. 

On 4/27/2020 at 9:36 AM, ADBrown said:

You can rollback to 1.01 using the Line 6 updater application line6.com/software  

Line 6 updater should recognize your Spider V when connected to a computer via USB. Click through the prompts to update the amp, you can manually select an older firmware from the list of available firmwares.

HI i have tried everything and have had no luck. I have rolled back to the 1.05 firmware and still no sound from input or headphone jacks. i have read where customers have had some success with firmware 1.01. WHERE DO i go to download 1.01 so I can try it.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...