Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Stomp mode

GuidedWay

I just did the 2.9 update on my LT and everything seems to be working fine. Prior to the update I used it in 8 stomp mode. Now its showing all the configuration options as before excep the 8 stomp. Did this change with the update?

6 hours ago, GuidedWay said:

I just did the 2.9 update on my LT and everything seems to be working fine. Prior to the update I used it in 8 stomp mode. Now its showing all the configuration options as before excep the 8 stomp. Did this change with the update?

Hi, 

When you performed the Firmware update,  via HX Edit 2.9, you would have been given the option to save a backup of everything on your LT. After flashing the memory in your unit all the Global parameters are reset to default - this is normal with updates. If you did the backup you can choose to restore the Globals that you had previously by loading the backup file in HX Edit and selecting the Global only - tick box. That should have things back to how they were.

Furthermore, when you then install the “hot fix” v2.91, you will need to make backup and then a full restore of your LT.

See the 2.91 release notes:

Hope this helps/makes sense