Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

2.91?

sb77

20 minutes ago, sb77 said:

What's going on here ?

Yeah!
What are you trying to indicate with that link?

I read through the notes and just to double check did a search through the document for the word “forthcoming”.

Result:

Nada, zip, zilch, zero, nuthin’.

Me from planet Earth, me no understand.

Please advise.

4 hours ago, sb77 said:

What's going on here ? - 

A few (4) hot fixes for known issues in 2.9 that could be deemed as "show stoppers" for those that experienced them. 

At the bottom of the page is a list of known issues... how important these are to how many people is probably weighed to determine how much resource is applied to them. Some have been around for a long time (slight thump turning on some effects) while others might be completely new to 2.9.  They are listed there so people know they are aware of those issues, it's not a guarantee that they will be fixed. 

8 hours ago, datacommando said:

Yeah!
What are you trying to indicate with that link?

I read through the notes and just to double check did a search through the document for the word “forthcoming”.

Result:

Nada, zip, zilch, zero, nuthin’.

Me from planet Earth, me no understand.

Please advise.

https://www.google.com/search?q=forthcoming+meaning&oq=forthcoming&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l7.5175j1j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

• Upvote 1

That was fast and finally it fixed the problem I had with my Helix LT after update to 2.90. It was "freezing" so nothing can be done, HX Edit was not able to "see" the device and volume knob didn't work. After update to 2.91 everything seems fine.

4 hours ago, sb77 said:

That is absolute genius - how the hell did you come up with that? It must have taken seconds, but it was, as before, vague.

It still doesn’t explain anything I didn’t already know, other than why you started a thread named “2.91?” as  the “hot fix” patch was already available and online to download. That means it was an event that happened in the past, it was not forthcoming. A little bit like you are not forthcoming. 

If you were having issues with the firmware there were other threads already open so why start this one? If it was an attempt to be humorous, I must have missed that.

I sincerely hope a sensible answer will be “forthcoming”, but I won’t hold my breath!

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

On 4/26/2020 at 4:59 PM, datacommando said:

I sincerely hope a sensible answer will be “forthcoming”, but I won’t hold my breath!

I did and damnit i passed right out and dreamed of a tuner and meters in the editor!

• Haha 1