Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Failed to load presets.

portugaleca2002

Hello Line6 Community,

I am trying to load presets from Customtone and the Cloud tab like before, but now it gives me this error "Failed to load the preset. Please try again."  I have the latest update for Spider Remote and my amp(Spider V 30). If somebody knows any fix i'll be glad to hear it. Thanks for advance !

• 2 weeks later...

Same problem here. I use Windows 10 and I can't save or load any preset from/to my PC. Another problem is that I can't try any tone from the Cloud, when I click on any tone it gives me and error. When I use the Remote App on my phone it works fine, I can try any tone from the Cloud and save it to My Tones, but not on my PC. All running with the last updates.

I hope Line 6  double check the App because is really sad that the Remote App is destroying the reputation of such a good amp.

• 10 months later...

You need to be running Remote 2.00.  Once in Remote, log in to "My Tones" with your normal log-in.  After being logged in, go to "Cloud" to find/search the tone you want.  Once you find it, just double-click on it for it to load into Remote (so you can see all of its settings and use it if connected to the amp, etc.).  To save it, you need to click on "Load/Save", then click on "Save Changes to My Tones".  I have only had my Spider V since this last Feb/2021, but I have been able to search,/download/save at will with no problems at all.  I just did one right now just to make sure.  I have saved a ton of the presets with no problem.

If you are having problems running Remote 2.00 on Win 10, that is a different issue.  I was having that same problem, but I fixed that and posted a forum thread to fix it (hey, Line 6, how about kicking me a refurbished FBV3 for my trouble??  :    ).