Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Where and when did you place your pre-order?

skuzzbukit

I placed a pre-order with Musician's Friend in early February and my shipping date keeps getting pushed out. I understand potential issues in the current health climate, but I am not getting any sort of reliable communication from MF, so I thought I would check here to see if I can better understand.

I just don't understand what they are doing I was told that I would have a tracking number soon, I went back to check my order again and it was back in back order status again, I was reading on another site that a guy ordered his on the 28th of Apr and he has a tracking number and a delivery date...

I ordered mine from Zzounds on April 16th. Out of sheer impatience I ordered another one from GC on April 30th when I heard MF was starting to ship units thinking that maybe I'd get lucky and GC would push one right out. Apparently that didn't work (I need to remember to cancel that order)...

I ordered my Pod Go with Musician's Friend on April 2 and UPS will deliver it tomorrow 5/6.  My friend ordered from Guitar Center back in February and his Pod Go is in back order status. Someone posted on another site that Guitar Center just charged his credit card this morning so maybe GC orders will be shipping soon. Just guessing.

On 5/4/2020 at 9:19 AM, Pappy35 said:

I ordered mine from Zzounds on April 16th. Out of sheer impatience I ordered another one from GC on April 30th when I heard MF was starting to ship units thinking that maybe I'd get lucky and GC would push one right out. Apparently that didn't work (I need to remember to cancel that order)...

I was looking an image of the rear panel around noon today so I googled "Pod Go Inputs" and the first picture I clicked happened to be from an Amazon ad that said they had 17 in stock, Prime shipping even. Suspicious, I checked L6 and verified that they were an authorized dealer so I just went ahead and ordered it. Got tracking number an hour or so later and it'll be here Thursday (day after tomorrow)! I cancelled my order at Zzounds cause they couldn't say anything about the order's status (which is what they and GC have been saying for a week, not that I blame them, it's just frustrating). Like a cherry on top GearTree doesn't collect sales tax so I got it for $45 less even. Sometimes I just get lucky I guess. I cancelled both of the open orders I had.