Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

G10 Transmiter flashing green and orange

Subaru555

Hey gang,

For the longest time my G10 was working perfectly, plugged everything up on the weekend and no sound.....come to notice the transmitter is flashing what seems to be a code: 4 times Green then once Orange.

It was doing this when connected and disconnected from the receiver. I just perform the updates....updated the Line 6 upgrader to new version + updated both the received and Transmitter. I even did the cycle 3 times!!

Now the receiver is a pale White halo (solid not flashing) and the Transmitter is a solid green when plugged into the base......just tried connecting to my guitar and the transmitter is flashing Green/Orange sequence again.

I can't seem to find any info on this, can anyone help me understand what the issue might be?

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

I've sent this query to Line 6 support who then referred me to a local distributor (Yorkville), both have made mention about the recall and asked me to send in the unit but never really answered the issue I'm having  :(

I've been in contact with the store I purchased the unit from and brought last week, they have to keep it 14 days in quarantine before they can send it to the distributor. I'm guessing it'll be atleast 1 month before I get any updates. I really hope I'm not getting the run-around from everyone to eventually be told it's not covered with the recall and will cost $$$ to fix it.

I'll post an update once I get news.

Good luck! 

8 hours ago, Subaru555 said:

...they have to keep it 14 days in quarantine before they can send it to the distributor.

Lmao... Who knew COVID would provide the world with a new excuse for delaying warranty repairs? I'm in healthcare, so I'm keenly aware of just how serious this is, and I've had a front row seat for the carnage for months now, in NY... it hasn't been pretty. But this is just plain ridiculous. You quarantine infected people for two weeks, not inanimate objects. And if they're that worried about touching things, then any and all doorknobs in the building should be off limits, too. Your G10 isn't going to cough on the guy fixing it....

Now perhaps they're shorthanded and this is the excuse they've dreamt up, but it's thoroughly absurd.

• 1 month later...

Update

I received my unit back 2 weeks ago....the whole process took around 4 weeks which wasn't too bad considering the 14 days it had to be kept in quarantine.

Everything seems back to normal, some components were changed and latest update, I've been playing up to 2hrs at a time the last few weeks and no issues to report....I hope it stay's that way.