Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD X3 Bean. Is it possible to add an exp-pedal?

cultivator

Unfortunately, X3 bean does not have an expression pedal, but on the network I found a service manual for X3L, it has several schemes, including an block of expression pedal, the necessary electronic components and connection points. I'm still trying to figure it out, but can Line6 engineers say whether it is even possible to refine the X3 bean so that it can get an external pedal?

image.thumb.png.8b9f6d5ebfd11ed22fce67bdf20bd97d.png
In the settings of the device there are pedal parameters, so maybe a few details and a little soldering are enough and this processor will become delightful.
I really love this desktop processor, despite the presence of a huge number of new and powerful devices, unfortunately not one of them сan't do it like he - lock the processing chain of the microphone.
P.S. I know about the FBV controller, but it is too bulky and I still want to have my habitual pedal.