Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Available Pod Pro Compatability Software & Foot Pedals

CurtisRay57

• 1 month later...

Curtis, 

Maybe you will find this reply handy.  I have recently also just purchased a used Pod Pro unit. The only footswitch that I found that would work is the old school Line 6 Floorboard. Additionally, you may also be able to use a MIDI foot pedal. The manuals are still available through the support sections on the line.com site. 

As far as software, you should be able to download a copy of the Line6 Editor. This is the software that I have found to work. I cannot remember if you have to create a login/register your hardware first... 

Hope this helps

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey - its been a long time since I opened up a Pod Pro but there might be a fuse inside as it has an internal PS.

Be careful and don't zap yourself though.

Just an idea.

Almost forgot, this page is priceless: http://line6.com/support/page/kb/_/effects-controllers/fbv-mki-mkii-controllers/the-complete-line-6-pedal-compatibility-faq-r58

B

Edited by BillBee
  • Upvote 1