Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Go Physical Dimensions

wcmexbm

From the POD Go FAQs:

Dimensions/weight? Is it smaller than POD HD500X?
14.1”w x 9.1”d x 3.5”h; 5.2lbs
It’s way smaller and lighter than POD HD500X. Fits inside pretty much any backpack or carry-on.

• Like 1

On 5/6/2020 at 1:19 PM, silverhead said:

From the POD Go FAQs:

Dimensions/weight? Is it smaller than POD HD500X?
14.1”w x 9.1”d x 3.5”h; 5.2lbs
It’s way smaller and lighter than POD HD500X. Fits inside pretty much any backpack or carry-on.

Thanks for that - I was looking for this too. Weight & size is a huge consideration for me. Up to now I've been gigging with  my Vox Tonelab SE which is pretty much in the Helix  weight and size territory!  Add to that the weight of the Vox heavy duty power supply, heavy duty gig bag (the Vox one is too flimsy), and guitar leads, slides etc it weighs an absolute ton and being an oldie my physical strength just isn't like it was  - long gone are the days when I was 21 and could haul a Vox AC30 2x12 in and out of cars and up/down stairs!  I need something compact & light but with good gigable floor control.  The Pod Go could be just the solution I need.