Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD XT pedal - configuring a delay mix range other than 0 to 100%possible?

The POD XT Live has a fairly capable volume/wah/expression-pedal built in plus a second assignable expression pedal.

What is driving me NUTS is that though you can set up a preset to do "mod mix" or "delay mix", or  delay feedback, unlike say, the Line6 DL4 delay, there doesn't seem to be a feature where you can

adjust WHAT RANGE the expression pedal can give you. That is to say, if you want to mix all the way from "no delay" to "100% wet" you can do that, but if you only wanted to say, have the expression pedal have a range from all the way off being 10% wet, and all the way on being 30% wet, there doesn't seem to be a way to do this.

For now, I use my discrete Line6 DL4 box to do all my delay sounds because I find the built in ability to modulate and play with effects live on the Pod XT Live to be crap.  The new generation units all have this (say the HX series) but the old Pod XT does not if I'm correct. Or is there a way and I've missed it?

Warren

• 1 month later...