Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

A Few Feature Requests ...

I've been using my StageScape for about 8 months now and have a few suggestions for future software:

1. Record interface: would like larger, more obvious indicator to show when the Stop button has been pressed.  The tiny pinwheel not easily visible.

2. Global FX: would like to be able to change the order of the FX chain.  Having Reverbs first is backwards in my opinion.

3. A programmable option to use a foot switch to toggle Record/Stop would be handy for person (like myself) who runs the mixer while also performing.

Thanks for listening to suggestions.  Great product overall. 

I've been using my StageScape for about 8 months now and have a few suggestions for future software:

1. Record interface: would like larger, more obvious indicator to show when the Stop button has been pressed.  The tiny pinwheel not easily visible.

2. Global FX: would like to be able to change the order of the FX chain.  Having Reverbs first is backwards in my opinion.

3. A programmable option to use a foot switch to toggle Record/Stop would be handy for person (like myself) who runs the mixer while also performing.

Thanks for listening to suggestions.  Great product overall. 

The "RECORD" hardware button lights red when the desk is recording and green when it's playing...

I always go fro that when checking things in a glimpse.  ;)

Maybe you are misunderstanding a bit.  The 4 global effects are in parallel and not in front and behind so to speak

actdmusic:

Thanks for the reply.  The thing I struggle with is when pressing Stop when recording, the Record button stays red for a few seconds while the barely visible pinwheel is spinning.  Given that the touch screen is not always accurate, its not easy to tell that the recoding has actually ended.