Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Mac OSX Catalina - Pod Farm 2 is not recognizing UX2

Hey guys. I've had my Pod Farm UX2 for about five years at this point and I've recently switched over from my Windows laptop to a new MacBook Pro with OSX Catalina. I was able to download the Pod Farm 2 program and I installed the Line 6 Audio-Midi Driver 7.6.8 via the Website (as Line6 Monkey doesn't work on Catalina), but neither the license manager nor the Line 6 Audio-MIDI Devices in System Preferences are recognizing anything and the UX2 is blinking red. What should I do?

Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 5.37.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 5.38.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 5.40.27 PM.png

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Line6 Support just sucks, and these forums are left to users.

What worked for me was to install both driver and latest version of License manager, and then, watch out the preferences window of Mac, under Security and privacy for give access to the system to every line6 request that appears that sometimes Mac does not notify you. and the press ALLOW.

My license manager didn't see the ux2 and then I found that there was a block in preferences of my iMac pending to give permission.  Once allowed, it appeared on the license manager list under my computer.

• Upvote 1