Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD HD Pro X & Midi FCB1010

tonybiker

Hi.

I have been trying to get my POD HD Pro X to fully function using a Behringer FCB1010 midi board.

I have it changing the Pods presets and it's passing the command to the next midi effects unit.

The issue is getting the expression pedals to work.

I have programmed the FCB and it works perfectly for Wah and Volume with a Behringer V Amp pro. I have read manual after manual, the forums, and tried every combination. Selecting Vol and Wah in the preset, correct channel, in the Pods set up, I have tried all CC's inc 7, 1 and 2. The pedal appears to be connected, certainly, on pressing the pedals its numbers change from 0 - 127.

Clearly, I am doing something wrong. I can find all manner of info with the FCB board programming, but nothing so far for a walkthrough to enter the correct information into the Pod.

Been messing with it now for 5 days. Any advice or pointers would be appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Tony

2O4Iz5X.jpg

As you can see in the above pic the only CC commands which should be used are 001 for EXP 1 and 002 for EXP 2, but to control what? --> their assignment.

Eg if you put a Volume block in the POD chain and assign it to the EXP 2, by remote with a MIDI controller you can send to the POD CC# 002 commands with 0-127 values to control the volume...
if you put a Wah block in the POD chain and assign it to the EXP 1, by remote with a MIDI controller you can send to the POD CC# 001 commands with 0-127 values to control the wah.

As long as the MIDI controller and the POD are communicating on the same MIDI channel number, it should work.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All about POD HD500/X

help and useful tips

• Like 1