Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix and Bandhub

HeathDaddy

Hello all!

I saw this posted before but there was no definitive answer posted.  I emailed the author but got no response.

I'm trying to use my Helix Floor directly into Bandhub via USB.  

I'm using a MS Surface Pro with Windows 10.  When you click the record button it begins to countdown to record but then pops up an error saying the audio device is not yet supported and doesn't allow you to go any further.

I have an older 2009 Macbook pro and it actually works, but the camera is old and looks horrible, and there are some obvious audio glitches.

Is anyone using the Helix for Bandhub successfully in Windows 10?  If so, what's your config?  I've tried to disable system sounds, experimented with setting it as the default audio device....then setting it as NOT the default....nothing is working and Bandhub tech support doesn't return emails.  

Thanks!

3 hours ago, rd2rk said:

Does the SurfacePro work with any DAW? I've heard of problems with those for audio applications, but don't remember where.

I would also read the links in the attached file and implement the optimizations.

DAW Optimizations.txt 531 B · 0 downloads Optimize W10 for DAW.txt 485 B · 0 downloads

Yes!  Works flawlessly with Cakewalk Sonar.  i'll try those steps.  thanks!

2 hours ago, HeathDaddy said:

Yes!  Works flawlessly with Cakewalk Sonar.  i'll try those steps.  thanks!

That being the case, if it still won't work after the optimizations, then it's gotta be a Bandhub problem.

17 hours ago, rd2rk said:

That being the case, if it still won't work after the optimizations, then it's gotta be a Bandhub problem.

yep, probably not.  The drivers work with everything so far except BandHub.  weird.

Thanks!