Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

A note from Frank Ritchotte

brue58ski

3 hours ago, brue58ski said:

Please don't complain too much that he didn't post it here.

Erm... Scuse me, but  he did post it here - look at the top to the page and in the fifth banner from the top (first blue banner) you will see:

UPDATE 5/18/20: Line 6/YGG COVID-19 Company Status

Hope nobody is gonna be upset by thinking that info wasn't also posted on here - well, there it is - it's right under our noses.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, datacommando said:

Erm... Scuse me, but  he did post it here - look at the top to the page and in the fifth banner from the top (first blue banner) you will see:

UPDATE 5/18/20: Line 6/YGG COVID-19 Company Status

Hope nobody is gonna be upset by thinking that info wasn't also posted on here - well, there it is - it's right under our noses.

Missed that. I've never really looked there. Thought they were more like Headlines than actual posts. Cool that he did that here as well.

• Haha 1

Just now, brue58ski said:

Missed that. I've never really looked there. Thought they were more like Headlines than actual posts. Cool that he did that here as well.

Bah... the point is he didn't post it exactly where we wanted in the way that we wanted and at the exact time that he wanted... what a jerk.

2 minutes ago, chasingMango said:

Bah... the point is he didn't post it exactly where we wanted in the way that we wanted and at the exact time that he wanted... what a jerk.

I'm assuming this is sarcasm. But to be clear, that was never my point personally. I hope that was clear in my post. I personally don't care that "they" don't post here that much BUT, I also don't care if people are offeneded by that. Just kinda neutral about it personally.

40 minutes ago, brue58ski said:

I'm assuming this is sarcasm. But to be clear, that was never my point personally. I hope that was clear in my post. I personally don't care that "they" don't post here that much BUT, I also don't care if people are offeneded by that. Just kinda neutral about it personally.

No no, I know that wasn't your point, and yes I was using sarcasm… its become a hilarious meme around here :)