Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD HD500x Control Surfaces Question in Logic Pro X...

Greetings all,

I am at a complete loss right now as to how I can configure my HD500x to make use of MIDI controls in Logic Pro X.   In the Menu bar, I go to:

Logic Pro X/Control Surfaces/Setup.  The Control Surfaces screen opens, and only shows my iPad Pro that I use for the Logic Remote app.  For the Device tab, it reads "NO DEVICE."  I then go to the New tab, and select "Scan All Models." This opens up a window that lists in alphabetical order, various Manufacturers & Models of choices.  Some are italicized meaning that they are not available.  

Nowhere in this list is the name Line 6.  There are several listings for Yamaha though.  Is it possible that the HD500x has incorporated a Yamaha Controller?  Does anyone know the name of the Line 6 controller, or another control surface that will work with the HD500x?

I have run Line 6 Monkey, and all of my Line 6 software is up to date.  Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you,

mike