Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Native and Stomp Unit

evolz

I have been trying to get a decent guitar sound into Logic with Native and the using the HX Stomp. I created patches in both but they sound terrible. Anyone recommend any tips to get a good sound out of these products. When I create a patch its sounds thin and very digital, something like early modellers 20 years go. 

Could you explain what you are doing? I use Stomp and Native and find that I get rather good results. Here is an example using a built in patch on the HX Stomp and running it through Helix Native in Logic Pro X.

Thanks for the reply kovaxx, you have the same setup I am trying to do with Logic.  I connect to my Mac via USB from the Stomp. When I build patches I use the built in Amp/Cab or use an Amp block and use 3rd party IR. The IR's sound a bit better but nothing like your sample. Is there anything I need to set on the Stomp or Logic? Any tweaks with the Amps or Cabs to attain a clear sonically pleasant sound?